If you’re looking for something motivating & something that gives you a fresh perspective of life, no one can be better than Bill Gates. At the age of 61, he’s as energetic & active as youngsters and always feeding his hungry mind with lots of books. The result is excellent thought process that helps him drive world’s one of the most successful organization and manage the world’s biggest part of wealth single-handedly.
Often we assume that handling a high-status life must be difficult but when you’re well-educated about life, you know how to make it simple. Such is Bill Gates who lives a simpler life despite having so much to handle. Here are 15 of Bill Gates quotes that show how he looks at life and why he is always an inspiring leader we need to follow.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering.
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
- I studied everything but never topped…. But today the toppers of the best universities are my employees
- If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, But if you die poor it’s your mistake
- Life is not fair get used to used to it
- When you have money in hand, only you forget who are you .But when you do not have any money in your hand, the whole world forget who you are. It’s life.