If you watch Game of Thrones, then you know Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (who goes by “Thor” for short)—AKA “The Mountain”—is an extremely large man.
Mountain has revealed how much food he eats every day to maintain his muscular physique.
“People been asking me a lot about my diet and what I eat! Here’s my diet plan for my preparation for World’s Strongest Man 2016! Yes this is a lot & I don’t recommend YOU to try this!!” Hafthor wrote on his Instagram account.
- 6:50 Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min Bcca, Glutamine + handful of almonds
- 7:30 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado
- 9:30 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens
- 11:50 Bcca, glutamine,
- 12:00 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
- 14:00 Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine
- 14:30 Training strongman, Bcca, glutamine, Vitargo
- 17:30 60gr protein + 2 banans
- 18:00 500gr beef + potatoes, greens
- 20:30 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes
- 22:30 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter
Drink a lot of water throughout the day + Juices to get more calories!!
The 28-year-old actor is currently training to compete in the world’s strongest man competition. He weighs in at 419 pounds and is 6’9″.