1. It’s amazing what ordinary people can do if they set out without preconceived notions.
-Charles F. Kettering
2. There is no one giant step that does it. It’s a lot of little steps.
-Peter A. Cohen
3. I have heard it said that the first ingredient of success-the earliest spark in the dreaming youth-is this: dream a great dream.
4. Success isn’t magic or hocus-pocus–its simply learning how to focus.
5. The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.
6. The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
7. Knowledge if stored away and not put into use may corrode in time.
8. A soul without a high aim is like a ship without a rudder.
9. Cherish forever what makes you unique, ‘cuz you’re really a yawn if it goes!
10. The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
11. Sudden resolutions, like the sudden rise of mercury in a barometer, indicate little else than the variability of the weather.
12. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
13. What’s got badly, goes badly.
14. You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.
15. You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.
16. As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.
17. I just want to leave the world a little better than I found it, and that’s my goal in life.
18. He who is afraid of a thing gives it power over him.
19. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
20. It takes the hammer of persistence to drive the nail of success.